Bonus: working with custom functions in R
We just added this week’s set of bonus exercises! Bonus exercises are weekly exercises sets, available to subscribers to our weekly newsletter. Please sign up (for free!), and receive further details by email how to get access to the bonus exercises (and solutions, of course).
This weeks bonus exercise set has a focus on writing your own custom functions.
As a subscriber, you also have access to all previous bonus sets:
- statistical graphics
- descriptive statistics
- loading data from the web
- Shiny HTML tags
- Introduction to Text mining
- logistic Regression
- Character Functions
- Character functions intermediate
- Tidy the data Up!
- ROC curves
- Working with tm package and wordclouds
- Working with and visualizing a confidence interval
- Evaluating a linear time series model
- Peparing data for time series model
- Rebuilding a Figure
- Simplifying For loops
- Students achievement research project