CLUSTERING & CLASSIFICATION WITH MACHINE LEARNING IN R
With so many R based Data Science & Machine Learning courses around, why this course?
As the title name suggests- this course your complete guide to both supervised & unsupervised learning using R. This means, this course covers MAIN ASPECTS of practical data science and if you take this course, you can do away with taking other courses or buying books on R based data science. In this age of big data, companies across the globe use R to sift through the avalanche of information at their disposal. By becoming proficient in unsupervised & supervised learning in R, you can give your company a competitive edge –and boost your career to the next level.
BOOST YOUR CAREER TO THE NEXT LEVEL !!
LEARN FROM AN EXPERT DATA SCIENTIST WITH +5 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
But first things first. My name is MINERVA SINGH and I am an Oxford University MPhil (Geography and Environment) graduate. I recently finished a PhD at Cambridge University . I have several years of experience in analyzing real life data from different sources using data science related techniques and producing publications for international peer reviewed journals.
Over the course of my research I realized almost all the R data science courses and books out there do not account for the multidimensional nature of the topic . This course will give you a robust grounding in the main aspects of machine learning- clustering & classification.
Unlike other R instructors, I dig deep into the machine learning features of R and gives you a one-of-a-kind grounding in Data Science! You will go all the way from carrying out data reading & cleaning to machine learning to finally implementing powerful machine learning algorithms and evaluating their performance using R.
Inside this course, you’ll discover 8 complete sections addressing every aspect of R Machine Learning:
• A full introduction to the R Framework for data science • Data Structures and Reading in R, including CSV, Excel and HTML data • How to Pre-Process and “Clean” data by removing NAs/No data,visualization • Machine Learning, Supervised Learning, Unsupervised Learning in R • Model building and selection !
With this course, you’ll have the keys to the entire R Machine Learning Kingdom!
You DO NOT need any prior R or Statistics/Machine Learning Knowledge to get Started
You’ll start by absorbing the most valuable R Data Science basics and techniques. I use easy-to-understand, hands-on methods to simplify and address even the most difficult concepts in R. My course will help you implement the methods using real data obtained from different sources. Many courses use made-up data that does not empower students to implement R based data science in real -life
After taking this course, you’ll easily use data science packages like caret to work with real data in R. You’ll even understand concepts like unsupervised learning, dimension reduction and supervised learning. We will work with real data and you will have access to all the code and data used in the course.
Most importantly, you will learn to implement these techniques practically using R.Remember, I am always around to support my students!!.
- It will be beneficial to have prior exposure to R programming (not essential)
- Students interested in getting started with data science applications in the R and RStudio environment
- People wanting to master the R and RStudio environment for data science
- Students wishing to learn the implementation of unsupervised learning on real data
- Students wishing to learn the implementation of supervised learning (classification) on real data using R
- Become a Top R Programmer Fast with our Individual Coaching Program
- Explore all our (>4000) R exercises
- Find an R course using our R Course Finder directory
- Subscribe to receive weekly updates and bonus sets by email
- Share with your friends and colleagues using the buttons below