Disclaimer: If you sign up for a course using the links on this page, you receive a (huge) discount on the regular price, and R-exercises earns a commission. This helps us to keep R-exercises free.
Course Description from Udemy
Data Scientist has been ranked the number one job on Glassdoor and the average salary of a data scientist is over $120,000 in the United States according to Indeed! Data Science is a rewarding career that allows you to solve some of the world’s most interesting problems!
This course is designed for both complete beginners with no programming experience or experienced developers looking to make the jump to Data Science!
This comprehensive course is comparable to other Data Science bootcamps that usually cost thousands of dollars, but now you can learn all that information at a fraction of the cost! With over 100 HD video lectures and detailed code notebooks for every lecture this is one of the most comprehensive course for data science and machine learning on Udemy!
We’ll teach you how to program with R, how to create amazing data visualizations, and how to use Machine Learning with R! Here a just a few of the topics we will be learning:
- Programming with R
- Advanced R Features
- Using R Data Frames to solve complex tasks
- Use R to handle Excel Files
- Web scraping with R
- Connect R to SQL
- Use ggplot2 for data visualizations
- Use plotly for interactive visualizations
Machine Learning with R, including:
- Linear Regression
- K Nearest Neighbors
- K Means Clustering
- Decision Trees
- Random Forests
- Data Mining Twitter
- Neural Nets and Deep Learning
- Support Vector Machines
and much, much more!
Enroll in the course and become a data scientist today!
What are the requirements?
- Computer Access with download privileges.
- Basic Math Skills
What am I going to get from this course?
- Program in R
- Use R for Data Analysis
- Create Data Visualizations
- Use R to handle csv,excel,SQL files or web scraping
- Use R to manipulate data easily
- Use R for Machine Learning Algorithms
- Use R for Data Science
Who is the target audience?
- Anyone interested in becoming a Data Scientist
Learn more about Data Science and Machine Learning Bootcamp with R
- Become a Top R Programmer Fast with our Individual Coaching Program
- Explore all our (>4000) R exercises
- Find an R course using our R Course Finder directory
- Subscribe to receive weekly updates and bonus sets by email
- Share with your friends and colleagues using the buttons below